We are stuck at home because of Covid19 pandemic. Our food is about to run out. Boredom strikes us. Yet, we can do something else to make use of our ample time. How about baking? It doesn’t have to be complicated. If you’re looking for quick and easy recipe, try this one!
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
*** you can replace 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of baking powder in a recipe with 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) of baking soda and 1/2 cup (122 grams) of plain/Greek yogurt.
*** you can replace butter with any vegetable oil (canola, olive or coconut).
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and egg.
- Add butter and blueberries.
- Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture.
- Pour into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
And there you go… indulge with soft and moist muffins with your favorite cuppa! xoxo 💋