I’ve always loved to prepare easy and quick recipe! It’s relaxing and just so simple. It’s perfect for gluten free and low carb diets. No eggy taste and great for toasting!
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 Organic/Free Range eggs
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 while orange juice and zest
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Mix and combine all dry ingredients in a bowl
3. In a separate bowl, blend 5 organic eggs, organic maple syrup or raw honey, orange juice and zest, extra virgin olive oil or butter and vanilla extract
4. Immediately stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture, stirring until moistened, careful not to overmix.
5. Transfer all the batter (it should be pretty thick, like a sticky dough) into the prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly, tapping pan on the countertop a few times to evenly distribute. If desired, brush a bit of almond milk over the top of the loaf.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 mins @ 180C then another 20 mins @ 120C or until loaf is completely risen and top is deep golden brown.
7. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 30 mins, then remove from pan holding the sides of the parchment paper and continue to cool on the rack until fully cooled.
8. Slice as desired and store leftovers covered tightly in the refrigerator for up to 4 days – you can also freeze this bread to keep it longer.
Enjoy! Try this out and share with me your experience.