I was inspired to make this healthy snack because my husband loves sweet. And while avoiding carbohydrates and sugar – I simply made this! Literally, it’s so simple!
- 50g raw quinoa
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g Chia seeds
- 80g cashew nuts
- 100g gluten-free oats
- 150g crunchy peanut butter
- 50g organic maple syrup or raw honey
- 50ml organic extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven at 200C
- Spread the seeds, oats and nuts in the tray and place in the oven for 6-8 mins
- Let it cool and put in a food processor or blender and place in a bowl
- Then mix the remaining ingredients
- Put the mixture in a tray and flatten out with the back of a spoon until smooth and compact
- Cover and place in a fridge for 1-2 hrs and then slice.
And there you go, stay energized all day long with these tasty bites. Enjoy!