Why buy snack bar at grocery store if I can make it from scratch!? I love homemade and I love being simple and easy.
This gluten free no bake protein breakfast bites is just soooooo irresistible!
100g gluten free oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp organic Virgin coconut oil
50g Organic honey
50g Crunchy peanut butter
- Simple, grab all your ingredients
- Just combine it with your favorite gluten free cereal/oats, and then roll it all together with cinnamon and crunchy peanut butter.
- Blend it all together (minus the honey) in a food processor or just in your mixing bowl.
- You might need to add more honey or nut butter if the batter gets to dry.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on a cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
That’s it! Enjoy every bite! Let me know if you have tried it and how was your experience.