Are you looking for a healthy snack idea yet quick and easy to prepare? These Cinnamon Bites are super easy to make, with NO BAKING required! Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go, and kid-friendly. Learn how to make the gluten-free and vegan-friendly no-bake protein bites!
100g gluten free oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp organic Virgin coconut oil
50g Organic honey
50g Crunchy peanut butter
- Simple, grab all your ingredients
- Just combine it with your favorite gluten free cereal/oats, and then roll it all together with cinnamon and crunchy peanut butter.
- Blend it all together (minus the honey) in a food processor or just in your mixing bowl.
- You might need to add more honey or nut butter if the batter gets to dry.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on a cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
That’s it! Enjoy every bite! Let me know if you have tried it and how was your experience.